Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kids Activities

This is Brooklyn performing with her ballroom dancing class at school. She had a great time and looked so grown up dancing with a boy.



Here's Brooklyn and her friend Devon performing for Evening of the Arts. The same as the ballroom dancing night. Owen is attempting to dribble. It's hard to be the youngest and not know how to do everything that the older boys do. He does a great job trying. Mason played in his first basketball league. I don't think he liked it very much. He loved the idea of it but said his legs were too tired every game. I don't know what his deal was.


I decided if I don't scrapbook or keep a photo album that this would be a great scrapbook for me. I read on my friends blog that you can print it out at the end of the year. So hear it goes for journaling....I hope I don't bore anyone as this will mostly be for me and my out of state family but would love to share it with friends as well. I've seen some pretty amazing blogs though and feel pretty insecure with my boring little blog. Hey, maybe I'll get better.

3 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Your blog is not boring I love stalking it:)

Tiffany said...

i agree, your blog is so not boring, if it were, i wouldn't check it every day! i think we should sneak off to hawaii like shan and cam, don't you think?

do you have a video of brooklyn's dancing? I bet it's adorable!!

Rachael said...

I figure there will always be a blog better than your own but it is a great way to journal and keep up with friends and family. I really should print what I did last year so I can start my journal/scrapbook collection!