Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grateful for.....



Yesterday I was thinking of all the things that I was really thankful for. Sometimes I get nostalgic, I don't know why. I love piggyback rides. It's so fun and such an easy way to please the boys. They get so happy and all I have to do is carry them on my back and run around. I saw two sets of elderly moms and daughters together holding hands and two different stores. I'm thankful I have a daughter and I love being a daughter. I hope Brooklyn will take care of me and love me like that when I'm old. I will certainly be honored to take care of my mother when she is old. I'm thankful for sons and brothers. Yesterday, the boys went outside to play and wanted me to come push them on the swingset. I told them as soon I cleaned up dinnner I would be outside. When I was wiping the counter I turned to see Mason pushing Owen on the swing and they were both laughing having a great time. It's so cute to see your 4 year old taking care of your 2 year old. I'm thankful they have each other.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh! i can't wait for mason to push savannah! they are going to have so much fun together! i totally agree, i am so thankful for my mom and love her so much and i hope savannah will love me that much too! I thought you were going to say you were grateful for the swingset. I would be grateful for a swingset.

Rachael said...

What a sweet post! I love seeing Eli and Alexis playing nicely with each other. I just wish it happened all the time!

{jennifer} said...

Oh such cute things to be grateful for!