Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mace turns 5!



I really can't believe it. He's been waiting to turn five for over 2 years!! Last week, all week, he would say things like this, "Let's measure me, I think I'm 5 now." "Did you see me catch that football, I'm definetly 5." "Look how much taller I am than this counter, I'm 5". So this morning we woke him up, in a rush as usuall, we had to hurry off to piano, and sang him Happy Birthday! He requested wheat waffles from scratch. I ground the wheat this morning. I think he took 2 bites and said he was full. urgh!!! He's never been a big eater. I love when people post pics of baby and now, so I'm going to copy.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday! All your babies are growing up too fast! And they are all adorable!

Tiffany said...

WHAT? mason is FIVE?? I can't believe that! And i've known him since he was 1, crazy! I love that the first picture is how I always think of Mason. So adorable. Send some of your stone ground whole wheat waffles this way please. We'll gobble them up.

p.s. we are planning your trip TONIGHT!!

Dalan and Elizabeth Dahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dalan and Elizabeth Dahl said...

I can not believe he is 5! That means we are getting old. And I am not getting old!