Thursday, September 11, 2008

Books....good and bad

Ok. I know not everyone is a dog lover....but this is really a great book. It's hysterical and it's alot about lifes lessons. I really enjoyed and it and am excited for the movie to come out. Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are in it.

The Host: My pic. didn't download. I'll add it later. I hated this book. I couldn't appreciate it at all. I thought it was a waste of time.

The Last Lecture: This book was amazing and a great guide to keep with you for life. It really helps you appreciate the life you have and makes you feel like every moment with the ones you love is such a blessing. I think everyone should own this book.

1 comment:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Even though I hate dogs (but not yours of course) I really want to see Marley and Me. I want my hair to look like Jennifer Aniston's in that movie too!